Live chat is a very convenient way for both customers and vendors to communicate. It removes the communication barrier that prevents stores from acquiring customers. In case you don’t have your computer on some occasion, you can get notifications of incoming chats and reply them on your mobile phone. To enable live chat on your eCommerce mobile app, go through the following instructions.
1. Log in to your Freshchat account.
2. Click Settings (Gear icon) on the sidebar.
3. Click MOBILE SDKs in ‘SETUP’ section.
4. Copy APP ID and APP KEY and paste it intomanage.thetmstore.com app social settings.
5. Get Password and BundleID, and download Apple Certificate from manage.thetmstore.com app social settings. Click on the Production certificate checkbox and click Choose File under APNS Push Certificate (iOS) to upload the certificate.
Note: If you are unable to get Apple Certificate, Password or BundleID from TM Store, send a request through email or live chat.
6. Copy Server key for Android from Cloud Messaging settings in Firebase (refer to step 11 of Firebase instructions ) and paste into Server Key in the section ‘FCM Server API Key (Android)’. Click Save to update the credentials.
The post How to enable Live Chat in your Mobile App? appeared first on WooCommerce Android Mobile App Plugin | iOS App Store & Payment Gateway Integration.